Conditions of Shipment, Delivery and Warranties
Shipping, Delivery and Warranties
Per order, up to 31.5 KG, we only charge EUR 9.95 shipping and handling costs once for the Netherlands, for Belgium and Germany this is EUR 13.50, for the rest of Europe this is EUR 26.00 and for non-European countries this is EUR 56.00. A surcharge will be charged for bulk goods and orders above 31.5 KG.
Feel free to send us your question(s) via
for price info of these shipping costs.
If a certain item is not available, you will receive an e-mail message. We then offer you, in consultation, to send an item (replacement item) that is equivalent in quality and price. If an ordered item or a replacement item is not available, we are entitled to refrain from delivery. In this case you will be informed immediately by us.
The articles in the range are sold to the final consumer in household quantities only.
We are happy to carry out special orders for you on the basis of a quotation. However, we ask for your understanding that we have to charge extra costs for this service that are charged separately, including the one-off handling fee of EUR 10.
The prices include VAT (21%) unless legal changes are made. We accept no liability for the consequences of printing errors.
Returns and warranty
Have you bought an item and it breaks after a certain period of time? Then you can claim warranty. The warranty period may differ per item and we use the period that the manufacturer proposes. Consumables subject to wear and tear are not warranted.
Do you want to know if your item is eligible for warranty? Send your question via the contact form.
It may happen that you are not completely satisfied with the items received. Maybe it doesn't fit, it's defective, or you ordered the wrong item.
How do you return an item?
1. You can easily return items if you are not satisfied to Madame Curiestraat 16, 1433 AB Kudelstaart
2. Do not forget to enter your account number so that we can transfer the purchase amount to you. Put the items in a box.
3. Attention! The costs for returning from your home to us are for your own account!
4. Drop off the package at a PostNL delivery point and ask for a proof of delivery. With this you can prove that the package has been sent.
5. When we have received the returned items, we will refund the purchase price within 14 days.
6. It is important that returns are complete, unused and in original packaging. Some articles are excluded from return, such as custom work (rope, hose), books, map material and articles with digital content.