A tot Z Jachtboatparts.com is your online webshop (water sports specialist) for the (professional) sailor (yacht) motorboat owner and related water sports, marina and maintenance companies
Shipping, Delivery and Warranties
We ship per order, up to 31.5 kg, only one time EUR 9.95 shipping and handling fee for the Netherlands. For Belgium and Germany this is EUR 13.50, for the rest of Europe this is EUR 26.00 and For non-European countries this is EUR 56.00. For bulk goods and orders over 31.5 kg, a surcharge will be charged. Please send us your question (s) via contact for price info of these shipping costs.
If a particular item is not available then you will receive an email message. We will then advise you to send in a quality and price-equivalent article (replacement article). If an ordered item or replacement item is not available, we are entitled to refuse delivery. In this case you will be informed immediately.
The items in the assortment are sold to the final consumer only in household quantities.
We would like to offer you special orders based on a quotation. However, we ask you to understand that we need to charge additional costs for this service, which will be charged separately, as well as the one-time payment of EUR 10, -.
Prices include VAT (21%) unless legal changes are made. We do not accept liability for the consequences of printing errors.
Returns and warranty
Did you buy an item and this will break after a certain period of time? Then you can claim warranty. The warranty period may differ per item and we will use the period that the manufacturer proposes. No warranty is given on consumables that are subject to wear.
Would you like to know if your product is eligible for warranty? Then send your question via the contact form.
It may happen that you are not completely satisfied with the items received. Maybe it's not right, is it wrong, or did you order a wrong article.
How do you return an item?
1. You can easily return items if you are not satisfied to Zwarteweg 133, 1431 VL Aalsmeer
2. Do not forget to enter your account number so that we can transfer the purchase amount to you. Put the items in a box.
3. Pay attention! The costs for return, from your home to us, are for your own account!
4. Issue the package at a PostNL delivery point and request a delivery certificate. This will show that the package has been sent.
5. When we have returned the items, we will refund you the purchase amount within 14 days.
6. It is important that the returns are complete, unused and original packaging. Some items are excluded from return, think of custom (rope, snake), books, card material and articles with digital content.